Jon is an Associate Director in the Corporate team. Jon trained and spent his early post qualification career at two well-known regional firms before joining Emms Gilmore Liberson in January 2015.
Working with a wide range of clients, both in the UK and abroad, Jon specialises in advising on sales and acquisitions of private limited companies. In addition, he regularly advises on joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, and also on banking and finance arrangements, advising both borrowers and lenders on facility agreements and associated security.
Jon works closely with clients across various sectors, but has a particular interest in the technology and healthcare sectors and also in advising franchise businesses. His recent highlights include advising on: –
- The acquisition by Frontmatec Group of Accles and Shelvoke from ELEY.
- The sale of HCSS Education, a market leading accounting software provider, to Access Group.
- The acquisition by PTV AG of logistics software provider, DPS International.
- A series of high profile franchisor and master franchisee acquisitions.
- The refinancing of a Midlands-based group of restaurants, bars and hotels.
Jon recognises that clients value practical legal advice that supports the achievement of their goals rather than inhibits them.