Perveen Kaur Dhami
Perveen has over 12 years experience in dealing with property disputes for clients in from all sectors including; major high street retailers, developers, social housing associations, charities and local authorities.
This includes any commercial issue/dispute which is property related and can include issues such as:-
- termination and renewal of business leases both opposed and unopposed;
- serving and replying to Sec 25 and Sec 26 notices;
- serving break notices/rent review notices and advising in respect of break conditions/rent review provisions;
- rent and service charge problems;
- claims against former tenants and guarantors;
- trespass actions;
- landlord and tenant insolvency;
- seizure of goods (Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery);
- removal of unlawful occupiers/squatters and licensees;
- adverse possession claims;
- boundary disputes and party wall issues;
- Electronics Communications Code and decommissioning of equipment; and
- nuisance actions and landlord and tenant insolvency.
Perveen has often been described by her clients as “pragmatic and efficient”. When faced with a dispute, Perveen adopts a calm and composed approach to find the best solution for her clients. Perveen is flexible in her approach and is experienced in Alternative Dispute Resolution , including mediation, across a range of property disputes.
Perveen is also a member of the Property Litigation Association. Outside of work, Perveen enjoys running and spending time with her two children.