Solicitors – Commercial Property
What are we looking for?
As we look to continue the growth and development of our successful Commercial Property team we have opportunities available for qualified solicitors to join our thriving and highly respected team of lawyers.
If you are a qualified solicitor with general commercial property experience looking to take the next step in your career then please contact us to discuss the opportunities we have within our team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with excellent benefits package
- A collaborative, supportive and friendly workplace
- Flexible and agile working arrangements – we encourage our colleagues to find the right balance, incorporating flexible and remote working to support both you and the delivery of outstanding service to our clients
- Quality commercial real estate work with the potential to develop greater specialism in the future
Emms Gilmore Liberson (EGL) was established by the three named founders and two other colleagues in May 2011. Mark Dakeyne joined in 2013, together with various Property team members. The firm now numbers around 50 people, supplying services to businesses and their owners in the following disciplines:
- Property services including general commercial property, property development and construction
- Litigation services including commercial litigation and property litigation
- Corporate services including commercial and employment
- Private client services
Our culture is one of openness, respect and integrity. The firm takes great care to maintain its own individual ethos which sets it apart from larger firms. We expect all of our colleagues to maintain the firm’s values and in return we offer a supportive and collaborative workplace which encourages the development of its people.
We expect colleagues within the firm to be industrious and give their best, both in relation to client facing work and client development. Our focus is on providing bespoke high quality advice and service to our clients rather than solely on high time recording or billing targets. We expect team members to meet the reasonable targets that we set, but maintain the approach that we are ‘large enough to deliver and small enough to care’ both in terms of our clients and our employees.
In the past year, the firm’s staff numbers have grown by more than 40% and with a commitment to taking on additional office space in Lancaster House in early 2019 this is a genuinely exciting time to join EGL.
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by contacting our Practice Manager Aimee Williams by e-mail at email@example.com. Please supply a full CV and details of current salary package.