Dispute Resolution & Litigation
An expert approach with flexible pricing structures means that Emms Gilmore Liberson can offer you the best possible litigation and dispute resolution advice for you or your business. The firm draws on a significant wealth of experience in Birmingham and beyond. We understand our clients’ needs and provide swift and robust legal advice when it matters.
We pride ourselves in providing complex litigation advice based on strong commercial, tactical and pragmatic solutions. The team is now recognised in Legal 500 in its ability to “respond quickly and with enthusiasm” and two of our Directors Richard Cooper and Peter Adkins are personally recommended.
Our Business and Dispute Resolution solicitors are known for their sector knowledge and experience including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution including arbitration and mediation
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Corporate litigation including shareholder disputes and warranty claims
- Claims within the banking and financial services sectors
- Debt recovery – we can provide you with bespoke debt recovery systems, tailored to your specific needs at competitive rates
- Engineering/manufacturing disputes (with particular emphasis on matters arising in the Technology and Construction Court)
- Injunctive work (freezing orders, search and seizure orders, orders for delivery up and continuation of supply orders)
- Professional negligence claims
- Partnership disputes
- Recruitment disputes (including the enforcement of restrictive covenants and bespoke debt recovery services)
- Sales of goods and supply of services disputes