Licences to use premises for civil marriage / partnership

The growth of the number of venues associated with the wedding industry has been remarkable over recent years . Many venues are looking to not only hold receptions, but also the wedding ceremonies as well.

At Emms Gilmore Liberson we can guide clients through the procedures needed to gain a licence, renew and retain if there are any challenges. We can also help with changes to the licences or transfers.

Please contact us for more details

The Licensing and Gambling Law team

Peter Adkins

Director of Regulatory Services

Hannah Lloyd


Sharon MacDonald

PA to Commercial Litgation


Latest news