Personal licences Licensing Act 2003

If you run a premises which sells alcohol to the general public you will almost certainly need an individual who holds a personal licence under the Licensing Act 2003.

The Licence can be obtained once the applicant has passed a relevant accredited personal licence qualification, has a clear Disclosure Barring report and has completed the necessary forms and paid the appropriate fees.

Applicants also need to supply 2 passport photographs, one of these should be endorsed as a true likens by a suitable individual.

We can assist you with booking on to the appropriate courses and the procedure once that course test has been passed.

Please contact us for more information

The Licensing and Gambling Law team

Peter Adkins

Director of Regulatory Services

Hannah Lloyd


Sharon MacDonald

PA to Commercial Litgation


Latest news