Solicitor – Property Litigation
What are we looking for?
As we look to continue the growth and development of our successful Property Litigation team we have an opportunity available for an experienced lawyer to join our highly respected team.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE and technical expertise in property litigation then please contact us to discuss the opportunity we have within our team.
For our ideal candidate, the ability to work collaboratively as part of the existing team is essential along with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied and challenging workload. Developing and growing client relationships both with existing and new contacts is a key skill for the role.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with excellent benefits package
- A collaborative, supportive and friendly workplace
- Flexible and agile working arrangements – we encourage our colleagues to find the right balance, incorporating flexible and remote working to support both you and the delivery of outstanding service to our clients
- Quality property litigation work for a quality client base spread across the UK – undertaking a broad mix of work encompassing all aspects of development and investment property, commercial estates, offices, warehousing, retail and residential property management.
- Work undertaken by the team is often high value or complex and involves EGL acting against many of the leading firms (magic circle/silver circle/nationals/regionals)
Emms Gilmore Liberson (EGL) was established by the three named founders and two other colleagues in May 2011. Mark Dakeyne joined in 2013, together with various Property team members. The firm now numbers around 50 people, supplying services to businesses and their owners in the following disciplines:
- Property services including general commercial property, property development and construction
- Litigation services including commercial litigation and property litigation
- Corporate services including commercial and employment
- Private client services
Our culture is one of openness, respect and integrity. The firm takes great care to maintain its own individual ethos which sets it apart from larger firms. We expect all of our colleagues to maintain the firm’s values and in return we offer a supportive and collaborative workplace which encourages the development of its people.
We expect colleagues within the firm to be industrious and give their best, both in relation to client facing work and client development. Our focus is on providing bespoke high quality advice and service to our clients rather than solely on high time recording or billing targets. We expect team members to meet the reasonable targets that we set, but maintain the approach that we are ‘large enough to deliver and small enough to care’ both in terms of our clients and our employees.
In the past year, the firm’s staff numbers have grown by more than 40% and with additional office space recently acquired within Lancaster House this is a genuinely exciting time to join EGL.
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by contacting our Practice Manager Aimee Williams by e-mail at email@example.com. Please supply a full CV and details of current salary package.